What TV are you watching right now?

Tribble

Having heard workmates rave about Game of Thrones for years I finally decided to give it a go when it came up for download on Sky. Must say, I'm enjoying it, but I have a lot of catching up to do. :smile:

What are you guys watching?

Rocky

Regular
Staff member
Blue Planet II (on BBC iPlayer)......simply stunning.

Grayson

Love W1A and watching Chance at the moment, which I'm still not sure about but can't quite bring myself to stop recording. :smile:

Andy_R

Of dubious origin....
Staff member
I whimpered all the way through it, it made me want to put my goggles and flippers on.
Double beer fine!! TVC's money is behind the bar for the rest of the night!

Reactions: TVC

TVC

Staff member
It was great, wasn't it!! I just love those weird deep ocean fish :smile:
The gel skulled fish was new to me, just weird.

Related was this from twitter, and a woman having to mansplain in the comments now pressure works ^_^

ColinJ

The Sopranos (series 6), Narcos (series 3), Peaky Blinders (series 3), I Know Who You Are (series 1) with lots of others lined up. Peaky Blinders 4 starts next week and I Know ... (s2) has just started so I am recording that to watch after I have finished the last couple of episodes of s1.

The Sopranos (series 6), Narcos (series 3), Peaky Blinders (series 3), I Know Who You Are (series 1) with lots of others lined up. Peaky Blinders 4 starts next week and I Know ... (s2) has just started so I am recording that to watch after I have finished the last couple of episodes of s1.
Surely TVC and I are not the only ones who haven't watched the Sopranos :scratch:

Top Bottom