What piece of climbing/walking kit would you like for Christmas?

Rocky

Regular
Staff member
It's getting near to Christmas and I wondered what people were hoping they'd get given as a present. I've been dropping a few hints to Mrs R that I'd like a pair of new Salomon Quest boots.......let's see what happens :smile:

What's on your list?

Spinney

Staff member
A new pair of feet not succeptible to blisters...

Otherwise, not much in the way of walking kit. Chocolate is my favourite pressie to receive! :mrpig:

Spokey Dokey

It's getting near to Christmas and I wondered what people were hoping they'd get given as a present. I've been dropping a few hints to Mrs R that I'd like a pair of new Salomon Quest boots.......let's see what happens :smile:

What's on your list?
I had Salomon with Contagrip soles for years but I think they must've changed the compound somewhere along the line. The last straw was a nasty slip on Slab & Notch, Pillar Rock. I never wore them again in the mountains but they are fine for straightforward mountain walking.

I've been wearing these for a while now and they are fabulous - slightly wider fit than Salomon.

They are extremely comfortable and the rubber sole strikes a nice compromise between grip and durability.

They have a standard insole that is far removed from the usual rubbish most boots are supplied with - almost in superfeet territory.

https://obozfootwear.com/en-gb/products/mens-bridger-mid-b-dry-waterproof

Top Bottom