Regional forums

Discussion in 'Site Support' started by Drago II - the sequel, Nov 15, 2017.

1. Drago II - the sequel

Drago II - the sequel Regular Member

Team,

First of all, well done in a great looking forum. I have zero knowledge of such things but suspect the work involved was not insignificant, so well done to Shaun an the team.

A quick question, if I may...

The regional forums - I'm wanting to start a thread looking for kayakers in the East mids and surrounding regions. The regional forums look like the logical place, but they look as if they were more intended for trip reports etc.

With this in mind, what would be the most appropriate place to post a thread seeking regional folk to meet up for activities?

Cheers,

Bern.

2. Spinney

Spinney Well-Known Member Staff Member

On CC, don't they announce rides by putting the area in the thread title? e.g. East Mids Kayaking Partner wanted.

For now, I'd stick it in the Meet Ups forum, but make sure you put kayaking in the title. If there turns out to be a better place, it's easy enough to get it moved.

I think the forum structure can be amended if needed _ Shaun set up what he thought might be good, and in fact it went through a couple of iterations before he went public.

He's a bit busy at the moment...

3. OP
    OP
    Drago II - the sequel

Drago II - the sequel Regular Member

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice