On a Cornish cliff top.

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Beeny, Nov 15, 2017.

1. Beeny

Beeny Member

Hello.
    I'm in North Cornwall and often found tramping about various parts of the coastal paths, over Bodmin Moor or scouring the beaches for treasure - or picking up plastic rubbish as part of a weekly volunteer beach clean crew.

2. Spinney

Spinney Well-Known Member Staff Member

:welcome:

3. raleighnut

raleighnut Regular Member

4. Rocky

Rocky Regular Staff Member

Welcome :smile:

5. Summerdays

Summerdays Regular Member

I rarely get down to Cornwall ... too much traffic in the way! So end up just getting to Devon. Managed to see St Ives on my way to the Isles of Scilly this year. But with all the kids nearly fully grown I will be able to start making use of term time and mid week trips in a year or two!

6. Rickshaw Phil

Rickshaw Phil Nemesis Ridiculii Staff Member

Hi and :welcome:

I haven't been down to Cornwall for years. Lots of fond memories of the area from holidays when I was a youngster.

7. OP
    OP
    Beeny

Beeny Member

Thank you all. Moving here was due to loving the rugged north coast so much but obviously, even on the north coast there are TV driven (Padstein, Port 'Dr Martin' Isaac) popular places to be avoided in the summer season. Even so, there are a few places left in the lanes that are little gems away from the gridlocked headlines and for more than half the year it is relatively peaceful!

Summerdays, Rickshaw Phil and Rocky like this.
  8. Drago II - the sequel

Drago II - the sequel Regular Member

Greetings Beeny.

9. i hate hills

i hate hills Regular Member

Nice one Beeny .....

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice