Mundane news

Rocky

Regular
Staff member
Taking the lead from our sister forum, CC, I thought I’d set up a Mundane News thread for those important bits of gossip/news that you’d like to share.

My news? I’ve sent Mrs R out to the shops to get me some gin. I hear it’s good for a headache (or so Reg tells me).

Regulator

Taking the lead from our sister forum, CC, I thought I’d set up a Mundane News thread for those important bits of gossip/news that you’d like to share.

My news? I’ve sent Mrs R out to the shops to get me some gin. I hear it’s good for a headache (or so Reg tells me).

Nothing better for giving you a headache!

We’ve been to the Christmas Fayre at Burghley (thanks to @Meta lon) and came away with a bottle of Two Birds Sipping Gin:

33E4C60F-E708-4543-AD9E-843AE04B8E7D.jpeg

It’s a casked gin and designed to be drunk over ice - but also goes well with ginger ale. Luckily, the Pimento chap was also there so I got a case. :okay:

If you’ve not tried Pimento I can thoroughly recommend it. It’s great with whisky or casked/oaked gin.

Mr R has said I can’t buy any more bottles of gin until we’ve drunk some... I haven’t told him there another bottle coming next week. :shy:

Last edited:
OP
Rocky

Rocky

Regular
Staff member
Nothing better for giving you a headache!

We’ve been to the Christmas Fayre at Burghley (thanks to @Meta lon) and came away with a bottle of Two Birds Sipping Gin:

View attachment 399

It’s a casked gin and designed to be drunk over ice - but also goes well with ginger ale. Luckily, the Pimento chap was also there so I got a case. :okay:

If you’ve not tried Pimento I can thoroughly recommend it. It’s great with whisky or casked/oaked gin.

Mr R has said I can’t buy any more bottles of gin until we’ve drunk some... I haven’t told him there another bottle coming next week. :shy:
That looks lovely Reg.....I rather like Mr R’s challenge. You should drink more gin.

OP
Rocky

Rocky

Regular
Staff member

Top Bottom