Rocky

Regular
Staff member
Nooooooooooooooooo!!! :laugh:

OP
Tribble

Tribble

Not got a big fan base here then ... :laugh:

What I like about it is that their "celebrity" doesn't seem to feature in how they are treat, fed, assigned tasks, etc. and they do genuinely seem to suffer in some of the tasks; which, when you imagine the pampered life some of them may lead, must be challenging.

I must admit though, most of the time when they announce the "celebrity" list I'm left thinking "Who?" :smile:

Not got a big fan base here then ... :laugh:

What I like about it is that their "celebrity" doesn't seem to feature in how they are treat, fed, assigned tasks, etc. and they do genuinely seem to suffer in some of the tasks; which, when you imagine the pampered life some of them may lead, must be challenging.

I must admit though, most of the time when they announce the "celebrity" list I'm left thinking "Who?" :smile:
Same here, and with Celebrity Big Brother, contestants are named and we both shrug and ask who? :scratch:

Not me ! should be renamed 'i'm a has been or a wannabe'
Pretty much sums it up, someone who had a ding dong with a married footballer, 'famous' for about a week then disappears. A few years later up they pop on a 'celebrity' show :headshake:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
NorthernSky New Member Introductions 1