Forum View

Discussion in 'Site Support' started by Paulsb, Nov 28, 2017.

1. Paulsb

Paulsb Regular Member

i arrive on this site by clicking through from Cycle Chat.

When I go to Cycle Chat when I land my view is of each of the Forum Titles, Beginners, General Cycling etc. which is how I like things. When I arrive at Walk or PD (where I don’t have an account and am merely a recent voyeur) it’s the same.

Please can you tell me how to set Walk so my landing view is Forum Titles.

Attached Files:

2. Rocky

Rocky Regular Staff Member

Hi Paul - the links to Walk from CC send you to the recent/new posts view. I think it’s how @Shaun has set up the url linkage. To get to the view you want, just click on Forums on the top left and then book mark this on your browser. Hopefully that’ll do the trick.

raleighnut, Shaun and Paulsb like this.
  3. Shaun

Shaun Active Member Staff Member

Yes, as Rocky says, the links go to New Posts - which was something a number of people asked for - but clicking on Forums in the navigation bar or the site logo at the top, you'll be taken to the homepage where you can select specific forums. :okay:

raleighnut likes this.
  4. OP
    OP
    Paulsb

Paulsb Regular Member

Thanks. My preference is to land straight on Forums but I understand you will react to what people are asking for.

5. raleighnut

raleighnut Regular Member

I wondered how to get to the 'homepage' too, thanks.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice